Surgical Pathology Laboratories (SPL)
SPL is the largest provider of frozen section services
- For diagnosis and margin evaluation of tumors throughout Florida
- General and Subspecialty Pathologists All Board Certified
SPL provides diagnosis and margin evaluation from
our state-of-the-art laboratory or, using our at-your-site
Mobile Laboratory Units for:
- Solo Doctor Practices
- Group Doctor Practices
- Surgical Centers
Advantages of our SPL mobile laboratory units.
- An on-site expert pathologist provides frozen section diagnosis of tumors and margin evaluation.
- Prompt diagnosis with signed diagnostic report at time of service.
- On-site immediate tissue diagnostics provides quick closure and reduced patient wait times.
- Reduce your expenses, as our expertise and state-of-the-art equipment is only on-site your when you need it:
- No need to occupy extra office space, especially when not in use
- No lease/purchase of equipment
- No salary for Pathologist
- No related Personnel costs
- Improved patient experience; provide convenience and lower overall costs for your patients – they avoid hospital visits for testing and analysis.
- One-day visit to your practice, same-day tissue results and closure.
SPL pathologists can provide plastic surgeons, dermatologists, and MOHS with specialist expertise:
Tumor diagnosis and margin evaluation of less common tumors, for example, soft tissue tumors as a part of:
- General pathologists training expertise
- Provide evaluation of deeply invasive tumors for angiolymhatic/perineural invasion on frozen sections and permanent sections including triple immunostaining to protect the surgeon and provide community standard patient care and – don’t leave your patient only partially examined. Click here for our additional expertise.